VAT No.: B88390653
CALLE CAPITÁN HAYA PLANTA 15, EDIFICIO EUROCENTRO - 28020 MADRID (MADRID)
BUSINESS REGISTRY: (should show the registration number)
In accordance with what is set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act, we hereby inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager HAPPINESSFEST, S.L., hereinafter HAPPINESSFEST, with registered offices at CALLE CAPITÁN HAYA PLANTA 15, EDIFICIO EUROCENTRO - 28020 MADRID - SPAIN and the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
1. Purpose of data management
HAPPINESSFEST may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Managing your browsing on the website.
• Managing the User Service to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have.
• Managing your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the relevant processing of personal data. To give us consent to sending you information about our services, you will need to check the box “Yes, I wish to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
• Managing the fulfilment, maintenance, development and monitoring of any relations that HAPPINESSFEST may have with you.
• Managing the series of products and/or services you may purchase via the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information you provide may be kept in these gateways to facilitate recurring payments.
• Managing your user registration and identifying you as a “registered user” so that you can make purchases without having to repeatedly key in your personal data.
If you do not provide certain information marked as required, this may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain features or services available on the Platform.
Users (i.e. you) hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertake to notify any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with Personal Data for third parties, you are responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent to do so for the purposes defined in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Data Processors or to any third party due to the notification of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the user.
2. Legitimation of the management of your personal data
Legitimation is based on the consent you give us by clicking on the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY” button.
3. Recipients of transfers
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except in compliance with a legal obligation.
Finally, we hereby inform you of your data protection rights.
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request rectification or deletion (the right to privacy).
- The right to request a limitation on the use of your personal data and to oppose the managing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
In order to exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a written request and attach a copy of your ID.
HAPPINESSFEST has appropriate forms for this purpose. All you have to do is request them or present your own written request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security measures
HAPPINESSFEST has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.